Bryce Monitoring offers hands-on construction monitoring and site supervision services. you can trust. Our engineering consultants combine experience, insight, and integrity when monitoring your construction sites. They look, listen, communicate, question, supervise and report openly.
We work with architects, design engineers, construction engineers and contractors throughout South Africa.
Engineering disciplines include agriculture, electrical, mechanical, multi-disciplinary, structural, road and transport, civil infrastructure, and water and sanitation.
From initial to final phase, design interpretation to construction method, we are here to help you. For seamless monitoring and supervision of your construction projects .
Why construction progress monitoring is necessary?
- To control expenditure and to improve quality of construction tasks.
- To measure the progress of the construction programme and the risk of construction activities.
- To manage project integrity, business reputation and stakeholder relationships.
As your ‘Engineer’s Representative’ or ‘Clerk of Works’ the consulting engineers at Bryce Monitoring bring efficiency and compliance to construction projects.
- With our supervision and monitoring skills, contractors interpret your designs correctly and use appropriate construction methods.
- We supervise at all ECSA levels and monitor construction progress on all your construction sites.
- We observe, inspect, verify, and certify onsite construction procedures and techniques.
- We assess projects, facilitate on-site queries, and handle your construction contract admin.
Save time. Get peace of mind. Contact Bryce Monitoring today for flexible construction progress monitoring solutions.